Show the annual plan first? Or the monthly? Which should you choose? It depends. That’s why you must use A/B tests to prove or disapprove your assumptions about any changes to your app’s checkout experience. Let’s see how it’s done.Continue Reading
Over the past three years, Meetup has undergone a transformation from relying on REST APIs to fully embracing GraphQL. Despite the many benefits, it hasn’t been without its challenges.
In this talk, I’ll cover the benefits of using GraphQL in production, such as how it can streamline API development and improve data retrieval. I’ll also discuss common challenges that arise when implementing GraphQL in production and share best practices for addressing them.Continue Reading
I didn’t intentionally aim to create a rhyming title, but there you have it. Each year, I look forward to Google I/O like a kid going back to school. This year was no exception. I watched as many videos as I could that were related to App Quality, Firebase Crashlytics, and Jetpack Compose. Here’s what I think engineering leaders should know.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning dominate. Hiring these engineers will remain unbelievably competitive
- App quality matters and will impact your success on Google Play
- Large screens aren’t going away any time soon. Designers will need to adapt
- User data privacy changes are coming fast and furious
- Jetpack Compose: learn it or get left behind
You have an idea for a new app. You’ve secured buy-in from the business. What’s next? The MVP. But what does it take to ship a new app these days? What are the challenges you’ll inevitably face? How should you approach the architecture? What are the technical decisions you’ll need to make?
You’ll learn the answers to those questions and more in this talk. We’ll discuss how to conduct initial user research, the development process, and how to work with Marketing to promote your MVP.
Join me on the journey from idea to users’ hands.
- Getting Started with KMM
- Case Study application
- Jobs to be Done framework
- How to conduct a card sorting activity
- Google Analytics for Firebase
- None yet